Agreement on regional representation of Kosovo
The round of the Belgrade-Priština dialogue that ended in Brussels on Feb. 24 yielded an agreement of the following content:
Arrangements Regarding Regional Representation and Cooperation
1. Both parties confirm their commitment to effective, inclusive and representative regional cooperation.
2. To this effect 'Kosovo*' is the only denomination to be used within the framework of regional cooperation.
3. The footnote to be applied to the asterisk in para 2 above will read:
"This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSC 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence."
4. 'Kosovo*' participates on its own account and speaks for itself at all regional meetings.
5. Where new agreements are to be initialed and/or signed, a representative of 'Kosovo*' will sign under the designation in paras 2 and 3 above.
6. As concerns modifications to existing agreements signed by UNMIK, nothing in these conclusions will be interpreted as prejudicial to UNMIK's legal rights. A representative of the United Nations Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK) will bi invited to meetings organized within the framework of arrangements for which it is a signatory. It is for UNMIK to decide whether to attend any particular meeting.
7. Hosts of meetings will be encouraged to avoid the display of national symbols except for their own and those of the EU, taking into account the statutes of relevant organizations.
8. The EU as Facilitator will inform relevant regional organizations and entities of these arrangements for denomination, representation and signature. They should be reflected in the practical organization of regional meetings. The EU will monitor the implementation of these arrangements.
9. Both parties and the EU will urge partners to support these arrangements and to assist in their implementation.
10. The regional organizations referred to in these conclusions are existing and future intergovernmental organizations or arrangements whose aim is to promote cooperation or integration in the Balkan region. "Regional meetings" includes meetings of these organizations and also ad-hoc or informal meetings with similar aims. It also includes meetings with EU institutions in the context of the European agenda.
11. These arrangements are adopted on an interim basis.
ponedeljak 24.02.2014 | 09:58 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
B92 Fund, Saatchi&Saatchi, Direct Media PR and ipyro jointly participated in the best digital campaign in the region: 6.5 million reviews on YouTube, more than 7.000 comments, 21 awards for the campaign
petak 17.01.2014 | 13:57 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
An Agreement on Understanding has been signed today in Vranje between the City of Vranje, Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC Office) of the US Embassy in Belgrade and B92 Fund, with which conditions are practically met for launching works on construction of Safe house in this city.
sreda 15.01.2014 | 10:52 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
Commission for Investigating Murders of Journalists regards that revealing those who ordered the murders of journalists and the executioners is crucial for the freedom of journalism
četvrtak 31.10.2013 | 14:50 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
ANEM is protesting because Public tender for national TV license has been announced, although, neither formal nor material conditions prescribed by the Law on Broadcasting, has been met.
četvrtak 29.08.2013 | 11:50 | Comments: (1) | Send comment
The UN secretary-general's latest report on Kosovo, to be discussed by the UN Security Council on August 29, 2013.
petak 15.02.2013 | 16:49 | Comments: (2) | Send comment
The highest state decoration for the “Battle for the Babies“
ponedeljak 11.02.2013 | 13:33 | Source: BCIF/IPSOS Strategic Marketing | Comments: (0) | Send comment
"Battle for the Babies“ is known to 83% of Serbian citizens, so I made a small joke at the presentation of research findings and said that it's almost as known as Coca-Cola. However, this is not far from truth since “Battle for the Babies” is the first that comes to citizens’ minds when asked about which humanitarian actions they know about - around 30% of them responded like this which is fantastic result, says Svetlana Logar from Strategic Marketing.
sreda 23.01.2013 | 16:31 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
Rounding a decade long life, Belgrade Dance Festival can be proud for being among the best dance events in Europe and World. Thanks to this festival Belgrade is on the high position in the biography of ballet and dance companies, dancers and choreographers.
utorak 6.11.2012 | 13:12 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
The Association of Independent Electronic Media (ANEM) expresses its dissatisfaction with the draft text of the Law on Amendments to the Criminal Code, which was prepared by the working group of the Ministry of Justice and Public Administration.
četvrtak 21.06.2012 | 18:19 | Comments: (2) | Send comment
B92 has received the verdict of the Court of Appeal in Belgrade which confirmed earlier decision under which we areobligated, due to publishing a single police statement in 2008, to pay to a fine amounting to RSD 350,000.