Agreement on regional representation of Kosovo
The round of the Belgrade-Priština dialogue that ended in Brussels on Feb. 24 yielded an agreement of the following content:
Arrangements Regarding Regional Representation and Cooperation
1. Both parties confirm their commitment to effective, inclusive and representative regional cooperation.
2. To this effect 'Kosovo*' is the only denomination to be used within the framework of regional cooperation.
3. The footnote to be applied to the asterisk in para 2 above will read:
"This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSC 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence."
4. 'Kosovo*' participates on its own account and speaks for itself at all regional meetings.
5. Where new agreements are to be initialed and/or signed, a representative of 'Kosovo*' will sign under the designation in paras 2 and 3 above.
6. As concerns modifications to existing agreements signed by UNMIK, nothing in these conclusions will be interpreted as prejudicial to UNMIK's legal rights. A representative of the United Nations Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK) will bi invited to meetings organized within the framework of arrangements for which it is a signatory. It is for UNMIK to decide whether to attend any particular meeting.
7. Hosts of meetings will be encouraged to avoid the display of national symbols except for their own and those of the EU, taking into account the statutes of relevant organizations.
8. The EU as Facilitator will inform relevant regional organizations and entities of these arrangements for denomination, representation and signature. They should be reflected in the practical organization of regional meetings. The EU will monitor the implementation of these arrangements.
9. Both parties and the EU will urge partners to support these arrangements and to assist in their implementation.
10. The regional organizations referred to in these conclusions are existing and future intergovernmental organizations or arrangements whose aim is to promote cooperation or integration in the Balkan region. "Regional meetings" includes meetings of these organizations and also ad-hoc or informal meetings with similar aims. It also includes meetings with EU institutions in the context of the European agenda.
11. These arrangements are adopted on an interim basis.
četvrtak 24.04.2014 | 11:33 | Source: Saatchi & Saatchi | Comments: (0) | Send comment
The OSCE (Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe) and Commission collaborated with Saatchi & Saatchi on an unprecedented project titled "Chronicles of Threats:"
sreda 23.04.2014 | 13:43 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
On the occasion of the 15th anniversary of the death of the technical staff of TV Belgrade on April 23, 1999, the Commission for Investigation of Murders of Journalists is informing the public and the families of the victims that it will investigate the crime thoroughly and completely.
petak 18.04.2014 | 11:04 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso on April 17 sent a letter Russian President Vladimir Putin. The letter was published on the European Commission (EC) website
četvrtak 10.04.2014 | 19:33 | Comments: (4) | Send comment
The full text of Russian President Vladimir Putin's letter delivered to his Serbian counterpart Tomislav Nikolić on April 10. Putin sent similar letters to other European leaders whose countries import natural gas via Ukraine.
sreda 9.04.2014 | 15:17 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
The presentation day of Belgrade Business International Case Competition 2014 was held on Sunday, April 6, at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences.
petak 4.04.2014 | 14:13 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
"As the claim does not even dispute what’s been written in the official notes and official documents, this claim can be regarded as direct message to Brankica Stankovic and me as publisher, as a kind of fatwa."
ponedeljak 24.02.2014 | 09:58 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
B92 Fund, Saatchi&Saatchi, Direct Media PR and ipyro jointly participated in the best digital campaign in the region: 6.5 million reviews on YouTube, more than 7.000 comments, 21 awards for the campaign
petak 17.01.2014 | 13:57 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
An Agreement on Understanding has been signed today in Vranje between the City of Vranje, Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC Office) of the US Embassy in Belgrade and B92 Fund, with which conditions are practically met for launching works on construction of Safe house in this city.
sreda 15.01.2014 | 10:52 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
Commission for Investigating Murders of Journalists regards that revealing those who ordered the murders of journalists and the executioners is crucial for the freedom of journalism
četvrtak 31.10.2013 | 14:50 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
ANEM is protesting because Public tender for national TV license has been announced, although, neither formal nor material conditions prescribed by the Law on Broadcasting, has been met.